Sunday, October 3, 2010

Super crazy applique butterfly crazyquilt bohemian Long Elf Coat made from recycled sweaters

Description

(yes...since y'all keep asking...that is one of my crazy busses. ;-) )

Hello Darlings!
This is a Reserved listing! Please refrain from purchasing it.
*********************************************************
I'M POSTING DOZENS OF NEW SWEATERS OCTOBER 12! *
I will have all sizes (Small – XXXL) and NOTHING will be reserved! Woo hoo!
Become a Katwise fan on Facebook for a sneak peek.*
**********************************************************
Due to the rather overwhelming attention my little shop has gotten (yay!) I am pretty swamped with convos (though I LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing from you!!)
Please do me the great favor of reading this listing BEFORE you send me questions. I try to answer all the basics here.

I also made a pretty thorough FAQ on my facebook page which addresses just about everything (like sizing etc…) It can be reached by copy/pasting this Link: bit.ly/katwisequestions

It may also be helpful to read my etsy “Policies".

I appreciate your cooperation in my effort to spend more time sewing and less time typing. ☺
Most of all I want to say THANK YOU for the overwhelming love I have gotten on etsy. It is so incredibly life affirming for me to be able to follow my heart and have my creations received with such enthusiasm. I feel really humbled and grateful. Thank you thank you! A million thank yous!! I will sew my heart out for you guys!!
Added on October 2, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment