Sunday, October 3, 2010

CRAZY GYPSY RECONSTRUCTED Long RAINBOW TRAVELLING COAT MADE FROM RECYCLED SWEATERS

Description
Hello Darlings!
This is a Reserved listing! Please refrain from purchasing it.
*********************************************************
I'M POSTING DOZENS OF NEW SWEATERS OCTOBER 12! *
I will have all sizes (Small – XXXL) and NOTHING will be reserved! Woo hoo!
Become a Katwise fan on Facebook for a sneak peek.*
**********************************************************
Due to the rather overwhelming attention my little shop has gotten (yay!) I am pretty swamped with convos (though I LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing from you!!)
Please do me the great favor of reading this listing BEFORE you send me questions. I try to answer all the basics here.

I also made a pretty thorough FAQ on my facebook page which addresses just about everything (like sizing etc…) It can be reached by copy/pasting this Link: bit.ly/katwisequestions

It may also be helpful to read my etsy “Policies".

I appreciate your cooperation in my effort to spend more time sewing and less time typing. ☺
************************************************************
About my Sweaters:

I started making recycled patchwork hoodies 20 years ago, while I was a wee gypsy girl, following the Grateful Dead. Since then my style has evolved and grown into this sweatery maddness. If you look at my sold listings you can see how they continue to morph and grow with each passing month. My elf coat design even seems to have inspired a wee bit of a trend here on etsy. Ooh la la.

I take a lot of pride in the quality of my sweaters. I am endlessly scouring thrift stores for the loveliest knits. My sweaters are cozy, flattering, and will never unravel. I use a top-of-the-line serger to make tight seams which I then hand finish. These confections are built to keep you bright and warm through years of rambling.
*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment