Sunday, October 3, 2010

Frantic Romantic mandala vest

Description

Boobiehugger vest. Which we all know should be called Yejjbi-hugger vest because breasts are meant to be praised not booed out.

So a Yejjbi~hugger~vest it is!

And what better way to praise them than to present them in this unique vest.

It has a Frantic romantic, almost historic feel to it with wide rosty coloured ties in the front and a little heart in the back in the middle of this beautiful mandala. And fringes of recycled suede to top it off.

Everything to accentuate your inner autumn fairy*^
Can be worn on its own or as on the pictures, over a top.


ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

This Vest will fit a size xs- up to a small Medium sized woman.
Crochet is pretty flexible and with the smart ties in front you can adjust it to fit you perfectly.

* I've used myself as a model and to give you a better idea on how it would fit you
here are my measurements:

84 cm/ 33.1" around the yejjbis and back.
71 cm/ 28 " under the yejjbis and back.

And the measurement on the vest itself is
49 cm/ 19.3" around the arm
64 cm/ 25.2" flat when not stretched out.

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ
Everything I do comes from a true inspirational flow. It's free form crochet which surely makes every piece totally unique. Something to cherish forever ~
ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

If you want to know more, please just send me a mail - I'm happy to help!

With l♥ve and creative passion // Ilahinoor


Added on August 16, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Hello! And thank you so much for sharing my creations! I wish I had known sooner :)
    I really think and hope you revive this blog, there's so much beauty out there to be discovered; especially my new creations ;) Keep me posted if you start posting again

    <3 Ellinor

    ReplyDelete