Saturday, April 6, 2013

Orion My Hero Crop Tshirt by EchoingWaters on Etsy


Orion My Hero Crop Tshirt

Orion My Hero Crop TshirtOrion My Hero Crop TshirtOrion My Hero Crop TshirtOrion My Hero Crop TshirtOrion My Hero Crop Tshirt
Hunter of Taurus. Brave and Strong. No force in the galaxy could sway his motivation. For you are the goddess of his sky. You are his princess.

Each Tee shirt is cropped, hand bleached, and painted to create the effect of the constellation Orion in the night sky. The back is cut out in a design that reads "ORION" and is cut a little lower giving a high-low effect. Makes a great Tshirt for your indie attire or for your artsy look at a music festival. Shirt size options include small, medium, large, and x-large. Please choose shirt size in checkout. If you wish to inquire about a certain size to see if it is in stock before ordering, please feel free to shoot me a convo. If you have any questions about sizes feel free to convo me! 

Interested in another constellation? Let me know! Shoot me a convo and I'd be happy to create one for you in the likeness of the Orion shirt with your choice of constellation!

**Cropped tees are usually big enough to fit a range of sizes. for a size comparison; the model in picture is usually a small/medium in shirt sizes and is wearing a size small.

**Each shirt will differ slightly from picture as each one is Hand painted and truly unique.

**If you are interested in another back from the other cropped tees on my shop, please shoot me a convo to ask if I can do the back to this one similar to the one you like!

More Cropped Tshirts coming soon!!! Keep checking back!

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

Ships from United States

Ready to ship in 3-5 business days

SHIP TOCOSTWITH ANOTHER ITEM
United States$3.50 USD$1.00 USD
Everywhere Else$10.00 USD$2.00 USD

Payment methods

  • Paypal
  • Check

Related items in this shop

  • Blue spirit Tshirt
  • Brother of the Tribe Tshirt
  • You are my Supernova Tshirt
  • Totempole Love Crop Muscle Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment