Saturday, April 6, 2013

Guide me Northern Lights Crop Tshirt by EchoingWaters on Etsy


Guide me Northern Lights Crop Tshirt

Guide me Northern Lights Crop TshirtGuide me Northern Lights Crop TshirtGuide me Northern Lights Crop TshirtGuide me Northern Lights Crop TshirtGuide me Northern Lights Crop Tshirt
Upwards towards the hazy heavens, in a gleaming parade of lights, the Aurora Borealis climbs into the night. Seeking...reaching...gathering....it claims nothing in return. Just a promise to always get you home. 

Each Tee shirt is cropped, hand bleached, and painted to create the effect of the beautiful northern lights. The back is cut out in a design and is cut a little lower giving a high-low effect. Makes a great Tshirt for your indie attire or for your artsy look at a music festival. Shirt size options include small, medium, large, and x-large. Please mention shirt size in checkout. If you wish to inquire about a certain size to see if it is in stock before ordering, please feel free to shoot me a convo. If you have any questions about sizes feel free to convo me! 

**Cropped tees are usually big enough to fit a range of sizes. for a size comparison; the model in picture is usually a small/medium in shirt sizes and is wearing a size small.

**Each shirt will differ slightly from picture as each one is Hand painted and truly unique.

**If you are interested in another back from the other cropped tees on my shop, please shoot me a convo to ask if I can do the back to this one similar to the one you like!

More Cropped Tshirts coming soon!!! Keep checking back!

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

Ships from United States

Ready to ship in 3-5 business days

SHIP TOCOSTWITH ANOTHER ITEM
United States$3.50 USD$1.00 USD
Everywhere Else$10.00 USD$2.00 USD

Payment methods

  • Paypal
  • Check

Related items in this shop

  • Blue spirit Crop Tshirt
  • Blue spirit Tshirt
  • Brother of the Tribe Tshirt
  • Orion My Hero Crop Tshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment