Saturday, October 2, 2010

PURPLE PINK AND PIXIE BLUE INTERSTELLAR WRAP SKIRT WITH POCKET

Description

WOA I'm blinded by the light, this skirt has an awesome color transition that goes from teal to purple to pink and back! Its like somethin from outer space! This wrap skirt is made out of our super special interstellar weave which is tiny pieces of repurposed scraps, lace, love, yarn and tons of good vibrations, you will never get bored of looking at the wonders sewn into your skirt, I promise theres a touch of magic in there!
These skirts are awesome because they fit so many different sizes the wrap is super long to fit many different sized pixies. This one has a a fun frisky wrap with lots of top stitching.
This skirt also features a pocket, that is the perfect size for a cellphone or cash, whatever you may need for the day or night!

Please message me if you have any questions, or just to say hi!

Be sure to find us on facebook to keep up with the adventures!





I have been feeling so much inspiration lately it must be from not having a "real" job anymore! Yes thats right I am now a full time creator, and truly living my dream. I am so blessed to have this gift and want to share it with everyone,

thank you so much for looking at my creations! ~ Kaiya
Added on September 25, 2010

1 comment:

  1. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..
    leather belt pouch

    ReplyDelete