Friday, October 1, 2010

tHe FoResT spEAkS faux Fur PiXiE LoNG piXiE VEsT

Description

Trompin around in the forest I hear the tress, the moss and the little creatures speak, if you listen closely they'll tell you what to create : )
Influenced by the lovely forest this vest is made out of a super stretchy cotton knit fabric, and all of the edges have been trimmed with deep brown fleece, topped with tons of zig zag stitching.
The hood on this vest is super deep comfy and lined with this awesome beige faux fur. On each side of the there is a brown spiral.
The armholes have also been lined with this super soft faux fur.
The back of this vest is very tailored and has two leaves at the bottom, you'll blend right into the forest!
The front of this jacket is very stunning, the buttons are little leaves that have been hand made by me out of polymer clay. The button up in a zig zag pattern thats very flattering and also resemble leaves : )
The pockets of this vest have been lined with faux fur and are the perfect size not too big and not too small.
This vest makes me feel like a goddess as soon as a put it on, its gonna be a hard one to let go but I know it will make some pixie very happy!

The size - I am a 34 bust and this jacket fits me well, I put it on my expandable mannequin and the bust stretches to a 39' the smallest part of the waist is around a 33" and for the hips 40" If your smaller than those this will fit great! Small- Medium.

If you like us please join us on facebook!

SunShiNe & stArDust

KaiYa

Added on September 28, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment