Friday, February 15, 2013

Festival / pixie / psy trance / rave / gothic / by AlphaParticle


Festival / pixie / psy trance / rave / gothic / hippie / tribal - hand made sports lycra arm warmers

These are sexy and wicked as!
Hand made using dance type lycra 

I am now making these to order so please let me know what size you are, small, medium or large. My friends keep taking these off me so the ones in the picture are no longer with me.


i am happy to send you more pictures if you like so dont be afraid to ask and i am happy to answer any questions you have..

Please check out what other colors I have available that are ready to ship. 

These warmers have been very popular amongst my friends - be the envy of yours and grab yourself some of these. 8-))

Love 8-))))

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

Ships from AustraliaShipping prices in USD are approximate.

Ready to ship in 1 business day

SHIP TOCOSTWITH ANOTHER ITEM
Australia$6.00 AUD 
$6.35 USD
$0.00 AUD 
$0.00 USD
Everywhere Else$7.00 AUD 
$7.40 USD
$0.00 AUD 
$0.00 USD

Payment methods

  • Paypal

Related items in this shop

  • Size Small - Pink festival traibal rave arm warmers
  • SIze Small - AQUA coloured festival trance style tribal arm warmers
  • Upcycled patchwork festival pixie skirt - size small
  • SIZE medium/large- Grape coloured festival tribal arm warmers

1 comment:

  1. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.
    leather belt pouch

    ReplyDelete