Wednesday, October 6, 2010

KUTUMBA DYES - 100 percent HEART -n- SOUL - choose your colors, style, vibe - rock your 1ofa KIND

KUTUMBA DYES - 100 percent HEART -n- SOUL - choose your colors, style, vibe - rock your 1ofa KIND

zoom
KUTUMBA DYES - 100 percent HEART -n- SOUL - choose your colors, style, vibe - rock your 1ofa KIND KUTUMBA DYES - 100 percent HEART -n- SOUL - choose your colors, style, vibe - rock your 1ofa KIND

Description

This garment was once stupid and nobody wanted it.
It was on its way to the landfill when I noticed it.
I thought to myself..."F#@$K THAT!" So i brought it home and focused
some energy on it, gave it love, fed it magic and !!BAM!!
It transformed into something really magnificent!
It began to transmit vibrations of love, light,
vitality and now everybody wants it! You’re very
lucky to own such a transformation! May it bring
you love, light, and good energy!
---------------------------------
This is one sample of what I create. Feel free to contact me with an idea or custom order. Everything you see in my shop can be recreated on any garment, any color, any size!
Added on October 5, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment